Monday, August 28, 2006

30 days....


Hello all! Okay, I am so close to goal, but we have had such a busy few weeks and I have just not been very motivated to get those last few pounds off! Sooooooooo...I am commiting to a 30 day period of time to get these last few pounds off. I am working to be at my goal by then! Today was my first day. I also want to share, that I am doing this for my mom as well. She has commited to go on a 30 day weight loss program prior to lap band surgery. She has thought about this for sometime and decided this is the best route for her and I am very excited for her as well. I am going to be supporting her during this process and I am beginning by commiting to the next 30 days to stay on my program. (not that I have any intention of quitting when it's over!) So, I wanted to post my intentions here, get it in writing so to speak and I will hopefully have news of making goal on here very soon! By the way today was day 1! Here I go...29 to go!

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

You go, girl! Hey, does Mom want to join the blog??? You can invite her.

Jules

SueAnne said...

You go girl. We all need a fresh commitment from time to time!

Tracy said...

Way to go!! Goals are the key to our success.