Monday, August 28, 2006

Twenty two and ZERO!

Twenty two, because I weighed myself today (my normal weigh-in day) and I was 189.4. That is down 22.4 pounds!!! I'm so excited. I have gone beyond my first goal.

Which brings us to the next goal!! I want to lose 20 (more) pounds by about Thanksgiving- my next Sugar Doc appointment is 11/29, just after Turkey Day, which will be my official weigh-in for this goal. I know I can do it, I did it before and plan to do it again. It's about the same amount of time, 3 months, and I'm starting today.

So. I will probably count both #s- from my original weight of 211.8 and today's of 189.4. Lisa, do you mind resetting my ticker to say 42.4 pounds to lose? Or from 211.8 to.... 169.4? (that number seems SMALL to me!! Also, it's where I was last time I was successful at weight loss... and it's where I stalled.)

Looking forward to 2o more GONE!

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

Oops - I accidentally commented as my other identity!

But, I mean what I say!