Friday, August 04, 2006

Formerly ms. 2x has graduated to a size MEDIUM athletic pant!

Last night when I had finished doing my family shopping at Target, I decided to swing by the sales racks to see if there was anything worth trying on. And low and behold, I came across a pair of cropped sweat pants in a size medium. I figured, what the hay, I just might be able to squeeze into them. Well, there was no squeezing involved. They look terrific, and I feel amazing. I never would have imagined seven months ago being able to fit into a size medium ANYTHING. I'm still in a size large shirt, but I am NOT complaining. I used to wear a 22/24 top. I am loving the progress that I am seeing... all of my hard work is paying off!

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wow. I can't even imagine how that feels for you. I'm so excited. You deserve all the rewards for your dilligence.

It looks so easy from way over here. You just made a decision and did it and now you're a medium. How'd that work? LOL

Amy Witt said...

I hope you bought it. Way to go girl

Kristina said...

Oh yeah. I bought them, and I took my fine little hiney walking on the trail last night wearing them. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

That is why we call you Kris- thin-ia! Way to go, sweetie! It is better to buy size M pants than a bag of M&M's. HA!

Jules