Monday, January 30, 2006


Woo hoo! Did it! Official day one on CORE! So here is how the day broke down for me:

Breakfast: steel cut oats
Snack: orange slices
Lunch: salad balsamic dressing (no fat) and split pea soup
Dinner: brown rice and not refried beans, diced avocado and black olives on top, salsa mixed into the beans, large side of steamed broccoli
Snack: 3/4 cup cereal
Ok, still hungry, so had 94% ff popcorn and some OJ watered down with sparkling water to make it fizzy and fun! 1pt for little bit of OJ, also lots of water with lemon

Thinking that I have to tell all of you what I ate today really helps me right now. Let's hope this phase doesn't pass, right? So, off to have my second cup of tea for the day and that is it!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Good job pink slippers! So... are you feelin' good?

Mom2the6Rs said...

You rock, girl! Don't eliminate all the fat...your brain needs it! Olive oil and flax seed oils are terrific for the bod!

Jules