Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Kristina's third day on Prism!

I feel as though I have joined the Marines! This seems like such a hard core thing for me to be administering to myself. After YEARS of abusing food, this is really a radical diet for me. But I know that it also is doabale. I did it nearly ten years ago, and I can do it again! I'm tired of being obese. Wow, isn't that an ugly word?! The truth isn't always what you want to believe, but it's what we need to hear. I'm tired of wearing overly large t-shirts that look like a tent. I'm tired of getting winded from walking up my twelve stairs from the basement. I've had enough, and I'm ready to fight for my health and fitness. In addition to counting my calories, my goal is to work out three to four days a week again.

Day 1 my calories were: 1,272 and I drank 10 glasses of water

Day 2 my calories were: 1,233 and I drank 10 glasses of water

GO KRISTINA!!!

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Amen, girl! Go Kristina! I believe in you!

Jules