Thursday, January 26, 2006

On my way to my meeting!


I thought I would post before I head off to my Prism meeting. I had a great week and a great day food wise and exercise, etc. But my fuse has been awful short for the members of my family...yikes. I have been in a whirl wind lately, so busy, and we have a dog staying with us for the week. It has been like babysitting a furry 14 mo. old child who chews on shoes. Not easy.

Anyway, here are my latest totals:

Tuesday: 1177 Calories, 8 glasses of water

Wednesday: 1014 Calories, 9 glasses of water, worked out

Thursday: 1204 Calories, 9 glasses of water, worked out

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the picture you found Jules, too funny!
Anyhow, you need to remember that there is only one of you... try not to spread yourslef too thin,(no punn intended.)You can't do everything for everyone, no matter how much you may like to.
Way to go with sticking to the plan! I just love you!

Pink Slippers said...

Keep goin girl! Hope your meeting was great tonight...sometimes crankiness happens. You are doing a great job!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Meeting was great. I am jacked! Met a friend there I haven't seen in at least five years. I feel good! I also got Jodie and Debbie to join today! I am so excited to see this blog growing.

Jules