Monday, January 09, 2006

Day Four of Prism


I have three successful days on Prism behind me, and as far as I am concerned, there is no reason why everyday will not be just as successful. This plan works for me, it is not easy, but it is simple. I need simple. If something is too easy, there is no challenge, but if something is complicated, my mind can't keep up with my intentions.

Day one: 1114 calories, exercise, 8 glasses of water

Day two: 1200 calories, multi-vitamin, 9 glasses of water

Day three: 1235 calories, multi-vitamin, 9 glasses of water (I went out to my favorite restaurant, El Parisio, and I still was able to stay at this amount of calories. I went in there with close to 500 Cal to spend, and I did real good! They have a grilled chicken salad with lots of Pico de GAO)

Day four: started the day with a bowl of cheerios and I am ready to roll!

No comments: