Sunday, January 15, 2006

Breaking the : I have to lay down on the bed to zip up my jeans syndrome

I had a cool thing happen to me this morning. I had just washed my jeans last night, so naturally they are a little smaller than after wearing them for a couple of days. Anyhow, this is the first time in months that I didn't have to lay down on the bed to zip them up! I know you know what I'm talking about girls. Don't laugh at me like I'm nutso, we've all done it. But I didn't need to this morning, and it felt SOOO GOOD! It's just a small thing, but it does show my progress thus far.
And Jules had a cool thing happen with her jeans this week too. She got a brand new pair for Christmas, but wasn't able to wear them until this week. Way to go Jules, way to go!

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Zip away, baby, zip away!

Kristina said...

As Willem would say, 'Same to you, times two!'