Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm learning to love myself again!

I'm learning to love myself again, and it's more than just the weight thing for me. If you were to ask me if I feel better about myself for my recent weight loss, the answer would of course, be yes. I know it's only eleven pounds so far, and I still have a huge amount to lose. But as I've started this journey, now only being on day eighteen, I've come to realize that I am really glad to be me. I've come to realize that I'm stronger than I thought. And every day that passes, in which I avoid the strongest of junk food temptations, it just solidifies to me, the fact that this time I am going to make it. I'm going to make it to my goal, and I'm going to live life to the fullest. Because I love myself, and I love my family.

Anyhow, here's the numbers for the last few days
Day 15: 1,174 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 16: 1,135 calories, 9 glasses of water
Day 17: 1,194 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

So good, Kristina! So good.

Jules

Bickler3 said...

I am glad you are you TOO!!! HEE HEE LOVE YA !!

Pink Slippers said...

Kristina, you are such an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
Tina

Kristina said...

Thanks Tina! I really appreciate that.