Monday, January 30, 2006

That can't be comfortable



I thought this was good for a laugh. Can you imagine the crazy person who put the thong on the Rhino? I think I'm having way too much fun with this Blog.

On a more serious note, tomorrow I weigh in after my first week on Weight Watchers. My scale at home doesn't seem to be getting the message that I AM EATING RIGHT AND DRINKING LOTS OF WATER. I have also started exercising and have been to the Y 4 times. Would you believe that I have belonged to the Y for about 10 months and only been a few times before last week. There were a number of days that I put on my exercise clothes and spent the day in them but never actually got around to exercising. This year I hope to wear them out.

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

When I was heavier, I put the thongs away. I took a serious look at my celulite butt and realized that these were best used on a different pair of buns. I hope to earn the right to wear them again!

bodiski said...

I bought a pair of thongs once. I felt like I need to bring them home in a brown paper bag. Dick never knew how close he came to seeing something really scary.
When I put them on I started sqirming and walking funny. Oh well. I think I will stick to the kind of thongs I'm familiar with and they go between my toes.

Pink Slippers said...

I love that picture, I wish I could get it poster sized and hang it up in my hubbies garage, what a hottie! Thanks for sharing, you really gave me a nice chuckle.

Kristina said...

I'm with you Jodie, thongs between the toes and nowhere else! You are too funny!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

When I was a little girl, flip-flops were called thongs and thongs were called G strings. Now when I tell the kids to put on their thongs or bring me my thongs...they look at me like I am obscene. I find that the boy shorts style works best for my figure. It feels sexy, but not revealing what doesn't need to be revealed.

Jules