Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Peeking round the corner

I was just peeking around the corner to see if I were still welcome here. What a holiday season! Since the death of my mother 3 years ago, the holidays have fallen to me to plan, prepare, and make jolly. I really don't mind. In fact,I love being with my family and cooking and celebrating together. But oh the goodies. I did horrible .I fell back into my old habit and eating pattern of eathing over emotions. I think I have gained back some of the weight. Who am I fooling, I know I have gained it back. I am going to have to go sugar free for the next few days to relieve the cravings. I am going to dig up the WW mug from the cupboard. Toddler got a seat for my bike for his birthday and the twins and I are bike riding each day trying to get Mom's stamina up. What I wouldn't give for a little of their energy.

THanks for letting me back. Thank you GOd for your love that allows me to fail and pick me back up again. Thank you HOney, for loving me inspite of myself.

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome home, girl! Glad to see you back. The past is the past and is unchangable, only the present and the future have we any chance with...go for it today and tomorrow do the same.

Jules