Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Everything else is coming into order...

I know you guys are probably laughing at me. But let me tell you, since I've started taking care of myself again with proper nutrition and excercise, more than just my body is getting into order.
I'm finding that things that I've been putting off, or that have been bothering me, I am dealing with now. For instance; there are a couple of corners in my home that have been accumulating crud, and I've not wanted to deal with it. But this week I have. I've been to the dentist, (which I've needed to do for a VERY long time). I've made phone calls that should have been made a while ago. I've cleaned my filthy downstairs bathroom. I've determined that if something is bothering me, I'm just going to deal with it. I 'm tired of procrastination. But it's so easy to do, isn't it? That's why many of us have struggled with our weight. We've put off doing what we know to be right, knowing it was going to be tough. But ladies, aren't you already feeling so much better about yourselves? Don't you find that already your confidence is being built? Mine certainly is, and I'm only on day ten. If I can feel this good about myself now, how will it be this summer?! I can't wait.
I hope you all are having a good week so far. I made it to Curves for the second time this week, and I'm feeling good! Just keep on pushing forward ladies. I know some days are better than others.

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

I know when I was losing the weight 7 years ago, I went to a nail salon and had my nails done. It was one way that I could control how a part of my body looked while I was working on the rest of my body. It made a big difference to me and helped me focus on what would be.

Jules