Monday, January 30, 2006

I couldn't resist...

I weighed myself again this morning, it has been a week since the last time. I've lost another two pounds, bringing my total up to thirteen now. I'm satisfied with that number for the first three weeks. But more importantly, I FEEL much better in my clothes. Some of them are getting too big, because I've lost inches, as well as pounds. I think I'll have myself measured in another week. I just wish it could all come off at once. But as Kimi had written in an earlier post; it has taken us years to put the weight on, and it isn't going to just come off over night.

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, babe, good for you! I am so proud of you! You can do anything!

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

WOO HOO! WAY TO GO! I Am so proud of you! It is such a feeling of accomplisment when those numbers are moving down! You have had many successes on this trip, I am so glad I got to be here to enjoy them with you!

Chickadeeva said...

Woo Hoo!

I don't like to weigh myself. I go by which pair of jeans I can wear and what is 'saggy'....I'm looking forward to getting a bathing suit for the first time in Years.

I have given myself several months, but summer is a great time to show off our new, healthier bodies. (modestly, of course!)

Bickler3 said...

Mine doesn't take years to put on...I look at a donut sideways...yep there it is another 10lbs on my butt!! But I am so proud of you....PLEASE, PLEASE don't leave that weight you lost ...anywere that I can find it ...ok??