Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Ok...so things took a terrible dive for the worst. I am feeling rejuvinated and praying for the strength to do this. I have a fun little goal for now, I bought a new skirt off ebay and it is too tight...well I could wear it and look like a sausage, but I would rather not. Soooo, I am working hard again. My new goal right now is to curb my night eating...I love to eat in the evening, after everyone else is in bed. It is a good goal...trying to find better things to have and lighten it up a bit. Ok, here is my last couple of days:
Today: Smoothy (way into smoothies right now, they taste like a milk shake but no sugar and YUM!!!!!) - Lunch: minestrone soup and bread - raisin bran cereal for snack - chicken chili with matzah for dinner and 2 slices of bread with jelly for a snack. DONE! WHEW! I made it!

Yesterday - Smoothy (what else? Oh and by the way, I am off to Costco in the morning to get more stuff to make more smoothies!) Lunch - quesadilla Dinner - minestrone soup and bread Snack - a little Debbie cake and 2 cookies (oops, but hey, I had portion control, HIGH FIVE!)

And the few days before that all started with a smoothy and then a bunch of other junk that overall was not too bad, but I only journaled yesterday and today!
Keep up the good work ladies! Feeling good! Oh, I also have kicked up the workouts, 1 hour of step aerobics on Monday, Tuesday1 mile walk, Weds 30 minutes of step aerobics today was 30 minutes of toning the hips, thighs and my backyard.

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Holy Cow! What a workout machine you are! Glad you are back. Glad you have a goal! Try replacing your nighttime eating with a different nighttime treat (a bath, a good book, a phone conversation uninerupted, etc.) I am rooting for you and your pink slippers!

Jules