Saturday, January 28, 2006

I got a new shorter haircut...


After you get your hair cut,is it okay to say that you feel cute? I wanted to do something a little different that represented the new, emerging me. I'm feeling so good about myself. I hope that that doesn't sound too proud. But you know, for the first time in quite a while, I am taking pride in my appearance. And blast it all if I don't continue to take pride in my appearance. I mean, just because I'm a stay at home mom, doesn't mean that I have to live in the frump mom mode. Down with frump, and up with funk!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, Kristina, I think your hair looks just great. I just bought some new makeup (Bare Minerals) and know that feeling good about yourself and your worth, is a large part of the solution to weight loss. I think you'll be shedding the pounds happier.
Debbie

Kristina said...

Thanks Debbie. And I agree with you concerning how we view ourselves... and our worth.

Mom2the6Rs said...

OOOOh, baby...you make me craaazy! What a looker!

Jules

Bickler3 said...

Hey !! I got my hair done too!! geat minds think alike!! It looks really cute!!

bodiski said...

Kristina, You look like a teenager. What a darling haircut.

Jodie

Kristina said...

Wow guys... you really know how to make a girl feel good! :)

Pink Slippers said...

Oh my, I LOVE it!! I am glad you shared it....I have been thinking about getting mine cut shorter too....hmmmm.

Chickadeeva said...

KRIS! I just saw this and my jaw dropped!! This is a great, sassy, easy to live with cut that really shows off your bone structure!

I wish we still went to the same church...I'd have told you in person!

Kristina said...

Thanks Elicia! That was one over the top compliment! You really made my day. :)