Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ready to start a new day!


Hello, girls! I am ready to start a new day! I had kind of a quirky one yesterday...I ate a great breakfast, then went to the mall with the whole family, we had a great time and got a lot of little tasks done. But we didn't sit down to eat until about 2:15 and we were all grumpy and starved. I ordered very good food at PF Changs(chicken with broccoli, lettuce cups), even had brown rice. The problem was, I ate more than I would have at home. One because I was starved, and two, because it was so delicious, sitting in front of me in very large portions, and I was surrounded by six other people who were scarfing down food like it was their very first and very last meal ever! As a consequence, I was uncomfortably full and I only allowed myself a tiny dinner at 7 PM that night. It felt weird to be so out of order. I didn't like it. So, I am ready for a new day! I woke up this morning and said to Blake, "I have 1200 calories deposited into my account."

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hey, at least you ordered something healthy! When I'm SOOO hungry, I get SOOOOO grumpy, and it's not pretty. I have to remember to bring snacks for myself when I know I'm going to be out for a while. Otherwise, those stinking drive thru's start chanting my name.
But, today IS a new day. Forget about it if your calories went over yesterday. There isn't a bloomin' thing you can do about it today! I'm proud of ya Jules!