Monday, January 16, 2006

Today is put to bed, so why am I still up?


Hey crew! Good to hear from several of you today! I love the activity this blog is getting. It means that we all have a heart beat and we are finally loving ourselves as much as we have loved those around us!

Here are my stats for the last two days:

Sunday: 1186 calories, no work out officially, but I slaved away all day at home rearranging and cleaning...So I think that counts for something!

Monday: 1053, worked out at the Y, 30 minutes on the bike, weights on three different machines. Forgot the vitamin(oops), but it's too late to take one now.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Julie, first of all, I want to say that the drawing you found is HILAREOUS!
And great job on sticking to the plan! Good job too with the time you've been putting on the bike. I've done that one before and it was tough for me!
And as for your date, May 20th that you mentioned on Kimi's post. I was just wondering why that particular day came up. I mean, I can make it, but I was thinking about a date maybe a month or so earlier.