Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I sniffed the peanut butter

Posted by Picasa
Yup, you got it, I took a long whiff of the peanut butter. My kids wanted a spoonful of peanut butter, we needed to open a new jar, of course when you do, it smells the best, so I sniffed it. Not just a weenie sniff either....a serious one that just about had calories in it. I am working on this fasting, it is really going pretty good. You drink a LOT of juice while doing this. I have washed my juicer 6 times today already. Tonight will be my hardest hurdle, but I am determined to make it. I really feel like this could be a time of reprogramming, shrinking my stomach and clearing out my system so my cravings might subside a bit. It was funny, a few times today I caught myself wanting to just grab something to eat without really thinking about it, very strange. I wonder how often I have been doing that one lately, no wonder my jeans are all getting tight! Well, I will report in tomorrow, let you all know how it went. I am feeling tired early today, so I am going to and relax a bit. Oh, I did get in my workout, kept it light with a walk around the neighborhood in the beautiful sunshine. Keep up the good work ladies, I am rooting for all of you! (Oh by the way, don't you love the name of that peanut butter in the picture? "Heavenly Spread peanut butter" couldn't have been better!)

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are too funny! Will sniffing peanutbutter be a new addiction?

Yummy addiction!

Jules

Kristina said...

Ditto on what Jules said! And good job with the detoxing so far. As for reaching for the food, I completely understand what you're saying. I was constantly putting things in my mouth, without giving it a whole lot of thought.