Thursday, January 26, 2006

An epiphany!


Ok...So I am actually pretty excited about some information that just dawned on me yesterday as I was considering my weight loss journey. It is true that I have lost about 9 lbs. since rejumping my journey this January, but...If you look back at where this journey actually began after I had my 5th baby, well...I have much more to shout about! I weighed in at Weight Watchers 232 lbs. I lost 24 lbs. there in 7 months. Then I took a break, gained a few pounds back (about 10) and joined Curves in November of 2004...I managed to loose the 10 lbs. That way, but then we moved and I got off the program. I gained 7 lbs. since then and just started afresh with Prism. So...If you are still following me...I can really look back and celebrate a total of 26 lbs. lost! That's 104 sticks of butter, baby!

This photo was taken 9-11-03, that is me at 232 lbs.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Julie, I had forgotten. And I was even there! Well girlfriend, comepared to then your just a hunka hunka burning love!

Mom2the6Rs said...

OH, My! I am blushing.

Jules (a little less of me to love now!)

Pink Slippers said...

Woo hoo, way to go! Oh and maybe less to love but more of you is burning hot!OW!