Sunday, January 15, 2006

Drinkin' lots and feelin' good!

Do you like the title of that one? And yes, I am speaking about water. No alcohol is going pass over these lips for quite some time.
I'm on day seven and feeling good! I'm drinking tons of water, journaling everything I'm eating, and working out. Thought I should post what I've been doing to keep myself accountable. I've only recorded the first two days online so far so here goes:
Day 3: 1,253 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout
Day 4: 1,308 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout
Day 5: 1,053 calories, 10 glasses of water
Day 6: 1,210 calories, 9 glasses of water, work out
I exceeded the number of work outs that I had as a goal this week! I went four times instead of three. Yeah for me!!! I've already noticed that I have increased substantially in my energy.

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

You rock, woman! We will both be posing for Sports Illustrated Swim suit issue before we know it!

Jules

Kristina said...

You crack me up Jules! I just thank God that there is such a thing as clothing.