Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quick check in then off to bed!

This is actually one of the exact machines I worked out on today at the Y. It is for the Triceps...I think. I still am a bit dumb about it all. Cool, eh?

_____________________
Hey, crew! Went to my Prism meeting tonight. Was really, really encouraged by the testimonies of all the weight people have lost. In Prism, you only weigh at the end of a 6 week phase, and today was that day, so people were so jacked by their progress. It was fantastic! My good friend Michelle, joined me there tonight. I am so stoked that she is going with me. It will be fun disappearing together!

I did great at the Y today. I rode the bike for 50 minutes today(almost 9 miles) in my heart rate zone for cardio. (130'2-150's). Then I did some stretching and some yoga moves I know to transition to the weight machines. Then I worked two sets of 15 reps on my legs and two sets each of 15 reps on my arms...4 different machines in all. It was great. I feel at home there and look forward to getting stronger.

Hope everyone rocked today, but if you didn't, start fresh tomorrow. You can do it.

Jules

No comments: