Thursday, January 19, 2006

On my way to my meeting!


Ok, I just got home from the Y and I am off to my third Prism meeting! I stepped on the scale yesterday and I saw some encouraging numbers! It is just a matter of time, physics and chemistry. But when I saw the new number that defines my body...I thought to myself, "This number means FAITHFULNESS." I have been faithful. I will continue to be faithful, and the numbers will say that. This is what faithfulness can bring. I have a post on my other blog about inspiration. In it, I talk about "The Mirror". The part of our lives that forces us to be honest with ourselves. I am a truthful person to everyone around me, accept myself. This new diet is causing me to be true to myself. Love it! Just love it!

Here are my numbers for the last few days:

Tuesday: 1212 calories, 8 glasses of water

Wednesday: 1319 calories, 10 glasses of water, worked out. Weighed 207.8 (last weigh in on 1-9 was 210.4).

Thursday: Worked out again(4 times this week!), don't have a calorie count yet.

5 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

I really dont think you should focus on numbers...

I know its easy for me as a 150 lbs 6ft male who can eat anything to say this...

But as I work out and eat well often... I find that I focus on doing right (eating, working out) and just ignore the numbers. Let the numbers fall where they may, worry about looks another time... stick to health and the rest will follow. (And even if it doesnt, it really is health that matters most I think.)

R2K

High Power Rocketry said...

Anyway, sorry to double post but I just wanted to say that it is great that you are acting to control your health. It is a very rewarding thing to do I think, and really important. People need to take the harder path sometimes.

R2K

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks. I am not REALLY focused on the numbers, so much as the health...it is important to me in the same way as a paycheck amount would be important. It is a measurment of success. But making ends meet and enjoying life should be the goal of any working person, but the paycheck total is still an attention getter, am I not right?

Kristina said...

Good job babe! You've already worked out four times this week, huh? That just encourages me to go again.
Hey, you're just seven and a half pounds away to break the 2's. Won't that be an awesome feeling? I haven't been there in Lord knows how long? It's been too long. I'm hoping to crest that mountain by this summer.
Love you, Kristina.

Mom2the6Rs said...

I know! I am freaking out! It is so close, I can taste it!

Jules