Friday, January 20, 2006

Multi-tasking

Well, here I am on day twelve. I'm doing well, but there were a couple of days that were rather tough for me this week, being on my cycle and all. But, I have stuck to the plan. I've worked out three times this week, and plan to go tonight if Willem gets home in time. It's cool to already see my clothes fitting me better. I was in a slump where I just kept wearing the same couple of outfits over and over... the one's that I felt less fat in. Now I'm actually wearing some of my other things again, and it feels wonderful.
Anyhow, here's a re-cap from the last few days:
Day 9: 1,184 calories, 10 glasses of water
Day 10: 1,180 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout
Day 11: 1,085 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout

Hope you are all having a good week!

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kristina, great job! I think on the days you work out, you should definatley shoot for 1300. I am going to try this approach, too. If we don't eat enough cal, our bodies start eating away at our muscle. Hey, and I learned some neat things last night at the meeting. There was a nutritionist who talked about PMS and Magnesium. Chocolate has a high level of magnesium and zinc and most of us lack these important minerals. It has been found that if you increase your magnesium, especially in the week before your cycle, you will not be as PMSy as normal, and your cravings for things like chocolate will deminish or disappear. Give it a try! I did a google for Magnesium loaded foods. You can also take a supplement with extra magnesium. Magnesium deficiency has also been the cause for depression and headaches.

Love ya, Jules

Kristina said...

Thanks for the input Jules! Perhaps that was part of the reason why I was getting so many headaches and have struggled with depression off and on. I think I've only had one headache since I switched my diet. Making proper nutritional choices effects us in more ways than we realize!

Bickler3 said...

Keep it up Kristina!!!But we agree with Jules..you should be gettin in a few more calories!! Musel burns fat...building up the large muscle groups will help you burn it even while your sleeping !! COOL HUH?? BUTT MUSCLES WATCH OUT!!!