Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's Never Too Late

To loose weight or learn something new. On the loosing weight - well, maybe a pat of butter. Just started Weight Watchers on Tues and my body still isn't sure what to do with all that water. I applaud you all for your successes. Keep up the good work.

The other something new is this blogging stuff. Still not sure what I am doing. I know I downloaded a bunch of stuff to do photos and am wondering if the whole world now has access to my private life? Julie HELP!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

You know Jodie, if you're not comfortable with your profile being viewed, you can change it so there's no personal information out there. Or were you talking just about blogging and posting in general?

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome, Mom! I am so glad you once again, faced your fear of public writing, and joined this wacky group! I would love to help you more!

Jules