Sunday, January 15, 2006

Checkin' In, Expectin' To Be Thin...It's Just a Matter of Time!


I am so full of hope. But I don't even think it is hope, it is stronger than hope, it is a for sure deal, like a package on it's way from a far off land. But I know that my hopelessness is gone. I am like a train on a track. Derailing is physically possible, but highly unlikely, because the course has been set by trained professionals and the train is sturdy and true and designed to follow the tracks.

Here is my history:

Friday: 1245 calories, 8 glasses of water
Saturday: 1044 calories, 8 glasses of water, vitamins, exercised

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I feel ya baby. I kow exactly what you're talking about. Thanks again for motivating me to get on the right track. I'm glad we're not on this jorney alone...
I love you, you are doing AWESOME!!!