Sunday, January 29, 2006

Kind of a cool thing..

As far as I can remember, I have never ever gone to the grocery store just for fruits and veggies alone. I had done the majority of my grocery shopping in the middle of the week last week. And then on Friday, I needed to get some more fresh produce. And would you believe, that was ALL that I picked up?! Even with all of my little ones with me. Now, to many of you that may not be a very big deal. But for a woman that has had a junk food addiction, it is a very big deal. It just stood out to me that I didn't pick up any junk at all, not even for the rest of my family.
Anyhow, here's a few numbers:

Day 18: 1,302 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout

Day 19: 1,214 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout

Day 20: 659 calories, (up until dinner time) We were invited to a formal dinner pary and I honestly don't know how many calories that I consumed. I know that I went over, but I ate with moderation, no 2nd's on anything. And I didn't feel guilty, I did manage to skip the bread. :) And I had 9 glasses of water.

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Way to go! You have got this thing tamed, girl. Keep up the great work! Beautiful picture, too. Isn't this so much fun? Who said weight loss was hard, never had a blog with wonderful people posting!

Jules

Kristina said...

This blogging thing is more than just fun Jules. It helps keep me on track, knowing that I'll be posting my calories and my progress... I've enjoyed this more than I thought I ever would. Thanks for making this blog for us all to contribute!
And thank you Sundee, for motivating me to start my own blogpot too. :)