Wednesday, January 25, 2006



Well, truth be told, it how God sees us !(that's most important) And we need to keep in mind when Satan comes to tear us down, remind us of how we have failed, or even how awful we look..., that God does not see us that way!! So when you hear that little voice telling you that you are less than perfect......don't accept it! That is not what God thinks of you !! The Bible tells us to think on what is good, what is lovely. Keeping ourselves positive and keeping our eyes on the goal ! This is a huge struggle for me.....so I have decided to claim heath and a renewed mind as I pray every morning and I am praying the same for all of you !! Keep it up girls !!

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Exactly! Well put, my beautiful sister! We also need to remember that the ones we love do not see us that way either.

Jules

Kristina said...

An excellent point Sundee. Very well put indeed!