Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Whoo Hoo! I'm down 51 inches!!

I measured this morning at Curves, and have lost another 6 1/2 inches for the month! 51 inches all together ladies, 51 inches! That is four feet and three inches. My oldest son who is going on eight years old is 4'4" tall if you want a visual. ( I just measured his height). : ) I'm so excited. It almost feels like it isn't happening, but I know that it is. I had gotten accustomed to being large. The manager at Curves surprised me this morning by saying, 'Who knew that there was a slim hipped person under there?' That is where I've lost the most inches, just slightly under 10. I've lost a total of 7 inches off of my bust, 8 inches off of my waist, 9.25 from my abdomen, 9.75 from my hips, 4.5 off of each thigh, and 4 off of each arm. I'm so happy to see that all of my hard work and dedication is paying off.

Day 104: 1,487 calories, 12 glasses of water, workout
Day 105: 1,476 calories, 9 glasses of water
Day 106: 1,341 calories, 11 glasses of water
Day 107: 1,566 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout

7 comments:

Amy Witt said...

What progress. To be called "slim hipped" is a high compliment.

You are my inspiration.

Amy Witt said...

does your curves have childcare of do you just make time to get there?

Kristina said...

Thank you girlfriend! I'm so glad that I can inspire you! :)

No, childcare is not provided. I usually go early in the morning before my husband leaves for work. Or, ocassionally in the evening instead.
It's totally doable though. Just a thirty minute work out.

Mom2the6Rs said...

I feel another Ode coming on....

Jules

bodiski said...

Congratulations - you are an inspiration.

I love this Weight Watcher quote "nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

SueAnne said...

Kristina that is so exciting! Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see you in May:)
SueAnne

Lisa said...

Way to go Kristina! How awesome are you!!!