Monday, April 24, 2006

The scale is moving!!!



Hey everybody! I was gone all weekend at a fabulous Christian Women's Retreat! I feel so refreshed and excited. What an amazing time I had! I stepped on the scale this morning, it was down another 2.2 lbs! My hubby measured me (much to his joy...He is so playful) and I am down a total of 31 inches lost! I have lost 6 inches off my hips and 5.5 inches off my waistline! Loving this, just loving this! It seems to go so slowly, and then bam, you look at the compilation of your efforts and you get excited!

Have a fantastic week, dear people!

Love, Jules

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Jules, I Iove this shot of you ! You look fantabulous!! Do ya like my new word?
I'm so happy for you. : ) And 31 inches? That is AWESOME!! I'm getting measured again on Wednesday.
I'm telling you, we are gonna be a couple of sizzlin' hot mama's come summer time!

Great job babe,
Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks, honey. I keep trying to call you, babe. Turn your phone on!

Love, Jules

Lisa said...

I can't figure out whether you had more fun at the conference or getting measured back home! :)

Either way, you are doing so wonderfully! I don't think I could be any more proud of you!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Funny, Lisa! My husband said, "Hey, I want to measure you everyday, babe."

Ha! Too funny!

Jules

SueAnne said...

Way to go Jules! You rock!
SueAnne

Amy Witt said...

Hmm, I can just imagine what "measuring" would mean at my house. YOu look great. What an accomplishment. Praying for your continued success.

Bickler3 said...

YEAH Julie!! You are doing great!Keep it up...soon you'll be only half the woman I once knew!!