Friday, April 28, 2006

May I have a drum roll please?

I am back on line and am here to say that this morning I hit the 50 pound mark!! Fifty pounds exactly. :)I'm half way there people. And, may I say, that I am starting to "feel" thin? I know that I still have a long ways to go, but I feel so great about what I have accomplished so far. Just to be able to say out loud, that I've lost fifty pounds, is a pretty darn cool thing for me. :)
Thank you ladies for all of your ongoing support. Having you all here pulling for me, really has made all of the difference in the world!

Day 108: 1,428 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout
Day 109: 1,494 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 110: 1,394 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout

5 comments:

Coreen said...

YEAH! Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment for you. I am so proud of you and inspired by you. You have done such a great job! When is the celebration?

Lisa said...

Kristina,

I am in awe of how far you have come in such a short time. More than halfway to your goal in just a matter of months...you are truly an inspiration.

Congratulations!

Lisa

SueAnne said...

Woohoo! Good bye 50 pounds! Wow, have you tried finding something that weighs fifty pounds and picking it up and carrying it around? That is astounding! And more than fifty inches! Congratulations!
SueAnne

Amy Witt said...

Wow. 50 pounds what an accomplishment. Cheering you on so loud you can hear it from Texas to WA.

Kristina said...

Thanks girls, I'm feelin' the love!