Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm reaching hard to break the 2's!

I'm just 11.6 pounds away from breaking the 200 pound mark! You guys, I may just be able to get there by the time of the Spring Hurrah. 45 more days until we all will be getting together. 45 more days to work my butt off and drinks tons of water. :) What a huge milestone that would be for me. But even if I don't quite make it to that point come may 20th, I still have so much to be proud of. This last three months I've discovered that I really am stronger than I had thought. I've discovered that I don't have to be trapped by fat for the rest of my life. That I don't have to buy into that lie. I've discovered that I CAN change, and I am.
My stats:
Day 85: 1,512 calories, 14 glasses of water, workout
Day 86: 1,522 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout
Day 87: 1,609 calories, 15 glasses of water, workout

5 comments:

Louis M said...

Good luck!

Lisa said...

You are directly on track to breeze into the Hurrah at a cool 199 lbs - I have no doubt you'll make it. And when your high school reunion comes around you will be positively svelt! I am so proud of you!

Kristina said...

Thanks Lisa! : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

You look terrific, Kristina. I am so proud of you! You beam and glow and shine with pride.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

I know you will make it and I am sure it will much sooner than later! Watch out ONEderland, here she comes!!!