Saturday, April 15, 2006

Accountable

I'm going to start copying everyone else here who posts totals etc. But I'm going to post if I had a good or bad food day, whether I exercised, and how I handled things emotionally.

I think it's so important to be accountable, even for small things like food choices and exercise. It's important to have someone outside of myself letting me know- hey, look at the string of poor choices you're making, and yet you're whining about the scale?!?! So don't be nice ladies, let me have it! I need it.

I'm starting Monday though. That is irony itself, huh?

I'm so proud of everyone doing well- Jules, breaking 190, I'm SO jealous, Kristina, up to 45 pounds lost. I am right there with all of you struggling- I feel the pain. I know it's hard. We all do. That's why we're here. I also am going to try and post more, even when I'm struggling. Sometimes I don't want to post unless I have good news, but then what's the point of a support system if you don't let them support you???

Scale said down .6 this morning. At least it moved in the right direction, and with lots of poor and emotional choices this week, I'm just happy with that.

Have a wonderful Easter ladies.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Way to go - Way to use this blog fully to your advantage! I say I should see postings more often from you lady! We're not going to have fine size 8 hineys if we are slacking are we :-)????

I'm praying for an extra measure of self control be yours - staring Monday!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Paige, Yippee on the loss! You are going in the right direction! We are here for you!

Jules