Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hi-ho hi-ho, off to Spokane we go....

Hello everyone!
Here are my latest numbers:
Day 3: 1064 calories, 12 glasses of water, 4 mile walk
Day 4: 1264 claories, 10 glasses of water, workout

Today was really tough. Lots of stress and anxiety. It would have been much easier to numb my senses with my favorite comfort foods, however I persevered. Barely......I think I will go curl up in the fetal position now.....

My mom and I are off to Spokane for the weekend to attend the Women of Faith conference. We are bringing emergency foods and a plan:)

Bye for now!
SueAnne

4 comments:

Glitzyguru said...

you can do it sueann, day four is the hardest for sure! keep it up!

Lisa said...

Hang in there SueAnne - we're all pulling for you.

And have a great time at the conference! It sounds really interesting!

Kristina said...

SueAnne,
If you continue on with with program, I know you will have no regret. It IS tough in the beginning, but it does get easier. And when you start seeing the results, you'll be motivated all the more. You can do this, I know you can. Just stay with it, and when you feel like you need to vent, let us know, so that we are able to support and encourage you. We are all here for you!

Kristina

Amy Witt said...

Traveling mercies, SueAnn.