Thursday, April 20, 2006

Jules logs in

Photos by Elicia Wendling at a recording studio in Seattle

Hey all! What a busy whirlwind of a week! Easter, working in a recording studio, babies being born, showing our apartment to prospective renters, being stood up 9 times by said renters....Geesh! No wonder I am beat! I even took a nap yesterday. I never, ever take naps. Crazy. So, this week has been ok. I made the big mistake of not keeping up with my journal as I went, so I had to play the old memory game and try and recall all that I consumed the day before and the day before that. Not fun. My memory cells are not too sharp these days. I know I probably left things out, too. I have resolved to be more on top of it all today. So far, so good. I don't really feel like my body made much progress this week. I feel like I really demanded a lot of it and that the stress alone undermined most of my efforts. I have not been in a regular workout routine for several weeks now and I am beginning to freak out about that. I need to get back to the Y. I fear I will be starting at square one again. Not good.

It is exactly a month, now till the Spring Hurrah! I am excited. We will have such a great day together.

Blessings on all of you ladies (and Randy of course). I am so proud of Miss Athenainaminivan and of SueAnne and Paige for your big steps this week. And Ms. Northwest, I think you are starting Prism as well....You ladies are inspiring to all of us. Kristina and Lisa continue to be such pillars of this community of bloggers. Thank you all for your great words. Thanks to Pink Slippers and Glitzy Guru and Chickadeeva for all your input as well. We all need one another, don't we???

Totals for the week:

Day 98: 1300 calories, 8 water, bee pollen
Day 99: 1256 calories, 8 water, bee pollen
Day 100: 942 calories, 8 water, bee pollen
Day 101: Easter Sunday, no journal
Day 102: 1207 calories, 8 water, bee pollen, exercised
Day 103: 1197 calories, 8 water, bee pollen
Day 104: 1150 calories, 6 water, bee pollen

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Wow! Are you famous? Recording studio?! I didn't know. We need to get together more often.
I'm sooooo ready for summer!

Love you,
Kristina

Amy Witt said...

Recording Studio? Can I have your autograph? Can I say that I know you?

Stress. The great diet killer. YOu don't let this small week get in your way. Keep journaling, keep praying and keep working out.

I am praying for you. You are such an encouragement.

Amy Witt said...

Just curious, do you play better or easier with the weight loss?

Chickadeeva said...

Julie burned up that studio with her voice and her flute!

She rules!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow...Is that why I am so tired...all that studio burn time?

I did not notice if I played better now that I have lost weight. I do know that after standing and singing for roughly 10 hours, I was beat.

Fun stuff...Dreamy.

Jules

Lisa said...

Aren't you talented! Those are the pictures they need to put on the stage when you go up to receive your Grammy. You look so serious and glamorous!