Saturday, April 01, 2006

Time to kick it up another notch!

Okay, so, I've JUST found out that my 20th class reunion is a whole month earlier than I had anticipated. I thought that I had until the third week in August, but alas, I only have until the 22nd of July!I just spoke with a former classmate that is coordinating it. I know that I still have nearly four months, but that extra one sure would have been nice. Originally I had wanted to lose sixty pounds by then, but then I had set a new goal to lose seventy. I guess that I will lose what I lose. But it sure would be nice to be looking hot by then. Maybe it's just my pride, I don't know. I had mostly forgotten what it is like to take pride in my looks until just a few months ago.

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Remember, you are doing this for you and for no one else! Don't let this steal your joy! You will still be so healthy, so amazing, so strong by July 22nd! You will shine and shine brightly. Don't push yourself beyond the healthy limits, now. Be good. Just keep on the same path you have been taking and don't vear left or right, girlfriend. Easy does it, now. It is the you inside, I wish the people at this reunion would really get to know. You are God's gift to all who know you.

Love in April,
Love in May,
Love in June
and Love in July!

Jules

Kristina said...

Thank you Jules, you are such a sweet encourager! And hey, don't worry, I'm not going to starve myself or anything. I'm going to keep on doing what I've been doing. I'm already feeling so much better about myself than I did. I'll lose what I lose, and I'll be what I'll be. I'm sure I'll have no problem talking with the 'popular'kids from high school. I was so insecure back then, and I have changed SOOOO much. For the better, definetely for the better.

Pink Slippers said...

You already be HOT! So just keep doin what your doin! This is not a short term goal but one more event to experience on your road of life. Are you wearing those hot shoes you pictured on this blog to your reunion? I loved those shoes! So cute!!