Thursday, April 13, 2006

I broke the 190's!


I am now out of the 190's, everyone! I am strutting around the house in my size 14s, wearing a BELT(Reese was sure that I was stealing Daddy's belt, but mine is pink with rhinestones, thank you very much. I told him that just because he has never seen me wear a belt doesn't mean I don't own one!) and feeling cute. The scale said 189.6 and I will take it, baby! I remember when it said 199 and I was so excited to be out of the 200's, well, now I am distancing myself even further from that number and I am thrilled. Here are my stats for the past few days:

Day 92: 1189 calories, 6 glasses of water, exercised, vitamins(bee pollen)
Day 93: 1685 calories, 6 glasses of water, vitamins(bee pollen)
Day 94: 1125 calories, 6 glasses of water, vitamins(bee pollen)
Day 95: 1180 calories, 8 glasses of water, exercised, vitamins(bee pollen)
Day 96: 1174 calories, 8 glasses of water, vitamins(bee pollen)
Day 97: 1223 calories, 8 glasses of water, exercised, vitamins(bee pollen)

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Jules! That is a huge deal. I'm so happy for you. I wish so badly that I was just on the other side of the 2's! I know I will get there, but I want it NOW.
Anyhow, I'm proud of you. Keep it up babe.

Kristina

Amy Witt said...

YEa Julie!!!!!! How awsome. A belt, I don't even remember what that is. YOu are doing so great. Keep it up.

Chickadeeva said...

Lucky for you - belts are coming BACK in season! Just in time!

That pink rhinestone belt sounds pretty rocking!

Paige said...

Julie,
When I first started you had just broken the 200s- I'm so excited for you and proud of you! That's AWESOME. Good work. :)
~Paige

SueAnne said...

Yeh Julie!!!!! That is so awsome! You are power and inspiration! You are the reason I haven't given up all hope:)
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

These comments are just too much, girls! SueAnne, yours made me cry...I am glad I can inspire. Lets keep on this journey together, people. Yippee and away we go!

Jules

Randy said...

way to go Julie! keep the faith.
Randy

Pink Slippers said...

WOO HOO!! Way to go! I am so proud of you! Keep it up Julie!
Love,
Tina