Tuesday, April 11, 2006

First Weigh in Tonight

First weigh in tonight at Weight Watchers. I am so excited. I have not stepped on the scale in a week. Send me light thoughts.

UPDATE: First weigh-in tonight and I lost 6 pounds. YEA. It is a good start and since I am looking at one day at at time and not the long term I am so excited. This weekend will be a toughy. With Easter (and 3 baskets of goodies), going to my dads, staying in a hotel, and the anniversery of my mom's death it will be a challenge not to eat over emotions but I know if I stay filled with the Holy Spirit instead of food I can make it. I bought candy I don't like but the kids like for the Easter baskets and I bought less of it too. They don't need it either.

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Good job on showing restraint. I hope you see a smaller number than last week. Sending 'light' thoughts your way. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

Light, light, light thoughts.

Jules

SueAnne said...

light thoughts....light thoughts... light thoughts:)

Kristina said...

I am so happy for you! What you have accomplished is simply amazing!
I went ahead and put your "butter sticks" count in the margin. But we need to get you a weight loss tracker too. Scroll down to the bottom of the page if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Congrats! : )

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Amy, you rock! Six pounds is a lot. It means you know how to be faithful to yourself. Just think if one of your kids needed to be on a special diet for medical reasons, you would be faithful to them because of your love for them. You are the "child" who needs care right now, so love yourself, be dedicated to seeing this thing through for YOU and everyone around you will benefit from your good health.

Great start, girl!
I believe in you and the God who made you!

Jules

Amy Witt said...

How do I add a tracker to the bottom?

Kristina said...

Athena, I checked out your other blog too. Very cute. You piqued my interest because I also have three young sons. : )

Anyhow, I've added your name to the template for weight loss trackers, and now you need to go to:

www.TickerFactory.com

Fill in your own information, choose what designs you want to use, and then cut, and paste that info into the template here, on this blog. There's a spot with your name, where all of our trackers are. You just need to scroll down until you see it. I hope this helps. I'm not always excellent with explaining things, but ya can't say I didn't try. : )

Pink Slippers said...

WOW! Six pounds, way to go! You must be very pleased...Let us know how you did over the weekend, perhaps knowing we are waiting to hear will help you.
Tina