Monday, April 10, 2006

My hard work is paying off!

I had the manager check my body fat percentage this morning, because, as you know, I am very motivated by numbers. And anyhow, in two weeks time my body fat has gone down a solid 1.1%! Bringing that total up to 7.6% that I have lost. I'm building muscle you guys, I'm building muscle. For me it isn't just about losing weight, I want to lose FAT. So I am very encouraged.
Day 88: 1,570 calories, 16 glasses of water, (I worked out twice!)
Day 89: 1,486 calories, 16 glasses of water
Day 90: 1,798 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout ( This was the day at the hospital with my mom)
Day 91: 1,560 calories,12 glasses of water

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice work, sweetie! I love you.

Jules

Bickler3 said...

PTHTTPTPTHT!!! I love you but I am jealous!!!

Chickadeeva said...

I am starting to feel jealous too. I can't seem to stuff 12 glasses of water in me.

Kristina said...

Well Elicia darling, at your weight, you shouldn't be drinking that much water anyhow. Remember what that article said? They reccomend that you take your body weight and then divide that in half, and that's how many ounces you shouold be drinking... if you can.

Chickadeeva said...

Ahhh, thanks so much for the reminder. I'm addicted to Perrier so I drink that a lot, but I was struggling to get all my water in.

Much appreciated!