Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New York!

Hey ladies, I've been just plugging along, doing good! i went running three times this week and intend on going again this afternoon. this is a big step for me, not because running is hard for me, but because i've been scared of the changes it would cause in my life. I've gotten over those and I'm ready to be healthy throughout my body. Yesterday's was 3 miles! felt super good.
So I have a job interview today, in two hours actually, for a teaching position in New York City! I'm so excited about it, and I plan on moving back there in August. So i'm pushing to reach my goal weight of 135 by then! Such great things!
you're all doing awesome out there!
Mandi

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Mandi!
Three miles?!?!?! That is AWESOME! I think the last time that I ran that far was in 7th grade cross country. I did cross country one year, my 7th grade year, and never again. It was HARD!!!
New York City? How cool is that? Go get 'em at your interview!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are in that interview right now, chick! You go, girl! Love you!

Jules

Amy Witt said...

Praying for a successful interview.

HAHA Kristina, I was just thinking the same thing about running. Last time I ran was in High School playing tennis.

SueAnne said...

I think I could run a hundred yards if I really tried:) Ha Ha! Way to go Mandi!
SueAnne

Paige said...

I LOVE NYC! Where are you now? I'm close to NY. : )

I'm SO impressed by the running. That's really huge. Good for you for letting go of the fear and running it away (instead of running away from it!)