Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Days 8-9

Hello everyone,
Just posting my numbers since I can't weigh in to tell you if the scale has moved. Although the days are hard, I can't explain the peaceful hope I have in me. Letting the emptiness be there without filling it with food, is harder than I ever thought it would be. And although my husband is wonderful and supportive, I feel surprisingly alone. Do you guys remember that movie 28 Days with Sandra Bullock? I feel like that. Something is strangely new and different. Leaving that which is behind and striving for that which is ahead. And yet, not really knowing what lies ahead, just knowing that the Lord is leading:)

Day 8 1,257 calories, 14 glasses of water
Day 9 1,226 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout

Have a great day!
SueAnne

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are definately not alone, girl. I am right there with you, filling out my food journal, on day 111. This hope you have is from God and it is a real hope. Very real. You soon won't feel so empty.

Love ya,
Jules

Lisa said...

No, no, NO! You are NOT alone SueAnne. We are all in this with you, God is watching over you, and you couldn't be farther from alone if you tried! I know it's tough going but you are doing great.

And if you need reminding every once in awhile that we all support you like crazy, that's okay. You are loved and we will all jump at the chance to cheer you on!