Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm up to 45 pounds now... Yipee!!

As of this morning, I am exactly at a 45 pound loss! I'm feeling so good, and I think I'm looking pretty darn good too. I've lost more inches too. I'm pretty sure that I have, but I'm not getting measured until the last week of the month. They really only want to measure you once a month at Curves. Anyhow, I went to the thrift store yesterday and got some more jeans. One pair in particular are like new, and I feel so fine in them. The one's Jules gave me were starting to hang on me. I really feel so much better when things fit me properly. Especially now that I have more of a figure of a woman, and less of a figure of a marshsmellow. I mean, that's really how I was feeling.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
Day 92: 1,449 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout
Day 93: 1,604 calories, 14 glasses of water, workout
Day 94: 1,524 calories, 16 glasses of water, workout
Day 95: 1,488 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout

2 comments:

SueAnne said...

A marshmellow! You crack me up! Way to go Kristina!
SueAnne

Amy Witt said...

Way to go. 45 pounds is a kindergartener!!! You've lost an entire 5 year old. What an accomplishment. Keep going.