Friday, April 28, 2006

Officially NOT obese:)

Hello everyone,

My next lesson will strictly forbid me from stepping on the scale again until May 29. (Good reasons for this-changing my relationship with the scale). I could tell I had probably reached my first goal because my clothes are getting looser and I really wanted to update my Ticker-so I weighed at the YMCA yesterday and woo hoo! I am down 10.5 all together and, by the skin of my teeth, I am no longer "officially obese". This is exciting and wonderful, but the changes taking place inside are even better. I am weary and irritable at the end of the days, but I am flying in victory each morning! Loving it! So here are a couple of numbers. For now, my Ticker will remain. (For now:)

Day 10: 1,117 calories, 12 glasses of water,
Day 11: 1,064 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout

Have a great weekend!
SueAnne

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

WooooHoooo!

I remember reading a doctor's note that I was 'slightly overweight' in my chart, and I was SO UPSET! I had been 'officially' called fat. I sure would like to go back there and have them look at me now :-)

You are officially not obese! WOOOOHOOOO!

There is a stamp of affirmation with that word.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good job, SueAnne! I know that this is so important of a goal! I, too, remember seeing the word obese written in my medical records. I just about fainted. Yuck. You will feel so much better and live years longer.

Love, Jules