Thursday, April 06, 2006

Peeking in the door...



to see what is going on here. You all are so awsome. I have not done awsome but Tuesday night I gave up trying it on my own and rejoined Weight Watchers. A friend from church is joining with me. Wednesday I stayed on program and met my points. Today was the same. It has only been two days but one day at a time (as my friends of Bill W. say). Just for today I will stay on program. Just for today

Just for today I will try to live through this day only, and not tackle all my problems at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I felt that I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am so, so proud of you, girl! I am glad you are on a plan. It is so much easier to work this all out on a plan. Let someone else figure out what we need to do, is what I say! I kind of like being bossed around! Ha! Here is for strength for today, girl, just strength for today! You are going to do awesome!

Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

Don't forget to check out the tickers at the bottom. You can add yours to the mix! Don't be intimidated by posting your weight, either. Lisa chose to just post her weight change. Whatever works for you!

Jules

Kristina said...

You know, we all have our ups and downs. It is tough to do this weight loss, healthy living, thing on our own. There is strength in numbers girl. We are here to build you up.
WW has a good support group too. I'm glad you've rejoined.
All you can do is take it one day at a time. But I believe you can do anything if you set your mind to it.

Kristina