Friday, April 21, 2006

Wardrobe

Well, it's been slow going the last week but I do have progress to report: I'm now officially down a total of 11 pounds. Yay!

The downside to all of this is that my favorite pants no longer fit (unless being able to pull them off without unbuttoning/unzipping them counts as fitting). I guess I need to budget for new clothes. On the bright side, however, I'm almost to the point where I can wear all of the cute suits I bought back in law school. A few more pounds and I will fit them perfectly again!

(I knew there was a reason I don't throw out my skinny clothes. That I have a top and skirt that were all the rage in 1998 in a size four is of no consequence - by the time I could wear them again, I'm sure they will have come back in style). :)
__________

Ladies, I'm so proud of everyone I feel like I could burst! Each of you is doing so well. Keep it up!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

A size 4?!?!?!?!?! Good grief! I was a size 4 when I was a toddler!
Isn't it fun when our clothes start getting too big? Even though they may be our favorites. Just think of how wonderful you will look in all of those suits again. I'm happy for you Lisa. Keep it up!

Kristina

Lisa said...

A point of clarification! The suits are 10s! I haven't been a four since *before* law school (and I don't think that the fact I no longer am is unrelated). :)

Amy Witt said...

Way to go Lisa, Come on Size 10 suits. What a great way to get a new wardrobe!

BTW-I just live up 75 from you.

Lisa said...

Athena - I kind of guessed from the church supper fare you were talking about. Nobody in Seattle says "sweet tea" (I don't think?).

Where up 75?