Monday, April 03, 2006

The history of my favorite blouse

First of all, no, this is not my blouse. I just thought it was a funky photo. :)I have had a certain lavender colored blouse for about a year and a half now. I bought it back when I had first started working out at Curves and had lost some inches. I distinctly remember the evening that I bought it. I felt so fabulous in it. It was very flattering on me. I wore it a great many times. And then I went on a three month "break" and stopped excercising and started pretty much eating whatever I wanted. (Very bad idea!) I gained weight, and inches back. In fact, I climbed to my highest weight ever. I tried my blouse on on Thanksgiving and it looked hideous. The buttons were bulging, and I sadly had to hang it back in my closet. Well, I got to the point where I could wear it comfortably again, after my major diet change in January. But then it started to get kind of baggy on me, and so I opted to wear other things. And finally, last week when I tried it on again, it was SOOO big on me that it looked ridiculous. That was a major thing for me. And so, this lavender blouse is now in my donate pile. I am happily going to give it away, and it will never be my favorite ever again. For I am NEVER going back to that size.
Here's some numbers:
Day 82: 1,504 calories, 6 glasses of water, workout
Day 83: 1,528 calories, 13 glasses of water
Day 84: 1,714 calories, 12 glasses of water

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Proud of you! Fun eating cheesecake with you last night...though it put me over the edge of my calorie cliff! Ha!

Jules

Kristina said...

I had fun too. You looked fabulous! That cheesecake put me over on my calories too. But hey, at least it was sugar free!