Thursday, April 20, 2006

A few things to be grateful for...

- 101 days in a row of a healthier lifestyle

- 46.2 pounds lighter!

- A healthier, stronger body

- A renewed sense of confidence

- A new wardrobe

- Having people not recognise me

- The 9 inches that have "melted" off of my hips!

- The pride in my husbands eyes

- Being expectant and excited about the future

Day 99: 1,497 calories, 16 glasses of water, workout
Day 100: 1,534 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout
Day 101: 1,524 calories, 12 glasses of water, workout

6 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

And being faithful to yourself...priceless.

Way to go, dynamo! You rock! You are the guru of weight loss and your body is in high gear, taking you down pound by pound!

One question for you...will you still be my friend when you are a super model?

Jules

Kristina said...

Julie, you are so funny! Super model? HA!! I appreciate the sentiment, however. : )

I love ya girl,
Kristina

Amy Witt said...

WOO HOO!! Way to go. 100 days...don't they celebrate this in Kindergarten? That is awsome.

Chickadeeva said...

Kris - is that your photo?

I hope all of you stay my friends when you get all goregous.

Kristina said...

Why, yes it is, my dear. I snapped it yesterday. It was my favorite of the day. : )

Chickadeeva said...

I thought it had your style!