Monday, April 03, 2006

size 10!

Well ladies this is my spring break (i teach at everett high) and so I went nutts on my errands I haven't done in forever. Got my oil changed, went to costco, albertsons, trader jo's, post office, and then target. I thought I'd just have fun seeing the new styles at target to end my day and found some cute stuff. I new I'd fit into a large shirt now, but wasn't sure about size ten. I've been wearing a pair of jeans that are 10's but they are a little stretchy so I wasn't sure. Well, I tried on three skirts and one pair of shorts that were all size ten and they all fit!! I was so excited! I didn't end up buying anything because I don't make any money interning and thought, "if I save my money I might be a size eight when our bloggers go shopping! Holy crap! I still have at least thirty pounds to go, I'm beginning to think a 4 isn't wholly impossible! We'll see!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm so excited for you Mandi! Isn't it nice to get that affirmation? I bet you will have no problem getting into a size eight come the Spring Hurrah.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Holy Crap is right! Proud of you, chick!

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

WOW!! That feeling is incredible! Keep up the good work and you have some amazing will power to not buy ANYTHING! Your doin' it baby!

SueAnne said...

Way to go Mandi! That is exciting!
SueAnne