Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Okay ladies, what can we accomplish by the Spring Hurrah?!

39 more days girls, just 39 more days until our Spring Hurrah. Do we have any goals? Are you envisioning what you are wanting to look like, or feel like by then? If you haven't, maybe you should. We all are in this together, and we all need encouragement. I, personally, would like to fit comfortably into a size 14 pant by then. And I would LOVE to break the 200 pound mark. I'm still eleven pounds away from that.
And so, what are your goals? And are you saving your money to go on a huge shopping spree? 'Cause after lunch, we are going to shop, shop, shop!

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

I would like to be in a size 12 pants and I would like to be stronger and ready for all the hikes my family wants to take starting in June. I would like to be at 50 lbs. total loss.

Jules

Kristina said...

Excellent goals Jules! And I'm sure that you'll achieve them.

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

My trainer at the barn has challenged me that if I rode four times a week, she'd take me cross country schooling.

I find it hard to ride some days. I go and groom four horses, but it exhausts me to ride. I make myself, but I'm not sure I really am convinced I will actually ride all four days.

Pink Slippers said...

My goal...hmmm...well, same as always. I did try on a size 8 skirt this weekend (which was my former size before I gained BACK some of the weight) and it fit! A bit snug, but it fit, I was amazed. So something I am doing is working, but I am definately on the long slow boat here. But that's ok, I don't mind at all, it feels more like life and less like "dieting". So I guess, after all that, my goal is to be firmly back in my size 8 clothing, without it feeling at all snug like it is now.