Saturday, April 22, 2006

Noticeable Progress

It's nice to be able to see actual changes as we work so hard. I friend took this picture of me yesterday and - even though it looks a little like a mug shot - it strikes me that I'm finally looking thinner in the face.

Each person is different; each will gain weight in different areas at different times. For me, the first place I gain weight and the last place I lose it is in my face. (Alas, to show how cruel things can be, the last place I gain weight is my cleavage but that's the first place I lose it. Bummer.)

Since Kristina and Jules have new "svelt" signature pictures, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. But you saw it here first!

4 comments:

Amy Witt said...

(wolf whistle)

Kristina said...

Lisa,
You are so beautiful! What a great face shot. I love it when you can really start seeing the change in your face. But then, mine had no where to go but smaller. : )
And you miss size 10, are going to be making the rest of us jealous! I'm happy for you Lisa. Keep it up.

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

You are gorgeous. Thank you for posting -its fun to see what people look like!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Lisa! How fun! Thank you for posting this photo! I was beginning to think you were the camera shy type....I can hear the optimism and hope in your post. You are believing in your ability to change and you are liking it!

Congrats!
Jules