Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Right Way to Reach My Water Quota

Ladies, I have a proposal/theory/something fun to try out.

I've been drinking 8 glasses of water each day, but today I was almost double that. It turns out (and I did know this before) that hanging out with the guy leads me to drink a TON of water. Glasses and glasses of it. I can go through more than two quarts in an hour. I have to do something to keep me busy otherwise I get a little nervous (albeit in a good way) and can't think properly to keep up the flirting; plus it's a little flirty itself. Was it the movie Clueless that said "anything you can do to bring attention to your lips is good"?

Anyhow, that's how I propose I get my water from now on: the "prolonging the anticipation before I let you kiss me, handsome" technique. Feel free to test it on your own. It comes highly recommended.

(Actually, I do this with everyone when we're just talking with no other distractions. I have to have something to do other than just sit there and look at them. During meetings, substitute a coffee cup or a notepad for me to jot things down on, but it makes me a better listener. From now on I'll try to do it with water instead of coffee though.)

Okay, enough of the silliness.

Your well-hydrated blogger-buddy,
Lisa

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

This is an excellent self evaluation! Good for you for figuring out how you tick. It can only prove to "improve" yourself! I think that is so cute, too. I love that fluttery feeling when you talk with someone you might be interested in. Believe it or not, I still feel that way on a date with my husband of almost 13 years.

Jules

Lisa said...

Here's to the fluttery feeling, Jules! This guy has made me nervous for about 4 years now...I think I may be in real trouble.

But I'm drinking my water! ;)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow...could he be Mr. Right?

Jules

Lisa said...

I don't think so...his baggage doesn't match mine...but I'm enjoying myself in the meantime.

And I LOVE your new signature pic! Talk about before and after - you look FANTASTIC, Jules! What a glamour girl!